*Quadrivalent influenza vaccine (surface antigen, inactivated, prepared in cell cultures)
Pharmacy owner Tanya Maloney explains why demand for Flucelvax Quad® has far exceeded her expectations. Watch the video below.
- CDC. Cell-based flu vaccines. Accessed September 2022.
- Rajaram S et al. Ther Adv Vaccines Immunother. 2020;8:2515135520908121.
- Mabrouk T et al. Dev Biol (Basel). 2002;110:125–134.
- WHO. Influenza A(H3N2) lineage cell culture-derived CVVs for development and production of vaccines for use in the 2022 SH influenza season. Accessed September 2022.
- FLUCELVAX QUAD® Approved Product Information.
Seqirus (Australia) Pty Ltd Melbourne, Victoria. ABN: 66 120 398 067. ww.seqirus.com.au. Seqirus Medical Information: 1800 642 865. FLUCELVAX® is a registered trademark of Seqirus UK or its affiliates. Seqirus™ is a trademark of Seqirus UK Limited or its affiliates.
Date of preparation: April 2023. ANZ-QIVc-22-0128.